Like any other local business hoping for success, roofing companies need to invest in digital marketing strategies that will get them more customers.
Before going it alone, these are some top tips on digital marketing tactics for roofers that can bring in more customers, more quickly, and help a roofing company grow its profits.
- Have A Professionally Built and Optimized Website - A great website that is optimized for SEO, standardized with schema markup, and includes quality incoming and internal linked assets serves as the home base for every roofing company. To ensure the website functions as it should and plays its important role in a roofing company's digital marketing strategy, always start off with one that is professionally built by roofers digital marketing service.
- Pay for A Professionally Designed Logo and Color Scheme - Similarly, work with a design agency that can create an attractive logo in the style and color scheme that effectively represents the business and will build brand recognition in a positive way.
- Claim and Optimize Online Business Directory Listings - Google Business, Yelp!, and other business directory listings are essential free tools that every roofing contractor should claim and fill out to help spread awareness in their community. Google Business pages are optimizable and directly related to Google Search and landing within the coveted Google Maps 3-pack during ‘near me’ business searches.
- Practice Good Reputation and Reviews Management - Use reviews to build a positive reputation, but invest time on reputation management to ensure all customers are happy customers and potential customers can see that.
- Generate an Email Marketing List - Opt-in email lists are an essential digital marketing tactic for roofers looking to nurture their leads and stay in contact with current and potential customers to eventually convert them.
- Create Quality, Valuable Content - High-quality, interesting content that serves the target customer is desirable, both to post on websites and social media accounts and to send in marketing emails.
- Invest in Google and Facebook Ads - While mastering SEO for great organic search is always important, roofing companies' digital marketing can get a boost when investment in PPC Google ads, and Facebook ads are made. These targeted ads make reaching local searchers easy.
Experienced digital marketers who know the roofing business can make every investment in digital marketing a worthwhile one!